Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Light Shines Brighter.


I've not posted anything here for a while. Between traveling and being super busy I've had not a moment to write. Also I've been a bit out of sorts... All in all, I have to say that it has been a time of great changes, also a time of urgency. We are in the brink of more than we know. (Although we DO know) We are walking into the deep end. My own personal process has been one of peeling off layers I did not know existed. One one hand I feel very happy, very certain... on the other hand I'm clueless and anxious. And even though I've been on a "stand by" mode, I'm also getting ready to take off. The details are obscure but I know the fog will lift any moment now.

I'm getting ready to write more soon. In the mean time I'd like to share an article by Parvati, from Orion Transmissions, they are part of the Homa Therapy Foundation, a group I greatly admire and love. They are doing some of the most important work today.

Dear friends,
This set of transmissions is particularly powerful for me. I can sense the shift in priorities, perhaps in tune with impending winter, the season of introspection. Still, it seems we are being more than gently nudged into really fulfilling our higher purpose in life. The insistence in these messages on focusing within and strengthening ourselves is greater than before. I can feel a sense of urgency, globally and personally as well. For me it is like a calling which gets louder and clearer. I sense I am not alone in this feeling.

So, we walk on the many branches of the spiritual path toward the Light. It seems to me like a time to assist each other in this inner period, to come together. Stay connected. Call each other, write each other, meet each other. Share the joys, not just the challenges. Unify.

Remember not to give into fear. Keep the faith, however you manifest that in your life. Whatever gives you strength and promotes serenity, keep doing it and sharing it.

All love, Parvati

www.oriontransmissions.com



No comments: