Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A SIMULTANEOUS LEAP IN EVOLUTION

I've not been able to write much on this blog lately as I'm preparing to move to the mountains ( we are creating a self sustaining community).

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_2012_02.htm

Today I found this wonderful website with a number of very interesting articles, which I've not read all. However a lot of what I read was very interesting. I don't agree with everything I red in this site, specially the stuff about the human made structures on Mars... but in general I like what I did read]. In particular I love this paragraph which I post here. This paragraph sums up so much of what is driving the change we are seeing in our world today. We are essentially living in a time of chaos and turmoil. This is because we are living in a time of BIG changes. Big important changes... for the best.

"
Mayan timekeepers records indicate that 2012 marks the close of several large cycles of time: a 26,000 year Mayan Calendar cycle, a 78,000 year Earth cycle, a 26 million year Earth cycle and the 225 million Galactic Year. The simultaneous close of these cycles in 2012 is like the odometer turning over for the entire history of our galaxy, and perhaps the whole cosmos. It is a moment when humanity, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy and perhaps all of creation is expected to take a simultaneous leap in evolution."

by Janae B. Weinhold from Weinholds Website


Much love to you all!!!

No comments: