Sunday, September 6, 2009

THERE IS SOMETHING IN THE AIR.

Since last night there is a very opressive feeling in the air. A certain foreboding.

After a relaxed and productive day, I went to bed late and had a hard time falling asleep, feeling anxious. I woke up this morning feeling fear.

I immediately spoke with friends who all reported more or less the same feeling. Later today I spoke with a healer I know, a very knowledgeable man, who told me that last night at 2:15 AM (my time) there had been a very harsh aspect to the moon. He said he was awake at the time, praying. He lives in a farm and said today he's spent most of the day taking care of his animals who seem to be very nervous.

I have no idea what all this is, but I have no doubt this is directly linked with some aspect of the "war" that is going on right now in the upper levels or higher frequencies.

I've also noticed that many people who are not anchored and aligned with the new energies seem to be confused and a bit lost.

So... my friends and I are going out to nature, to offer gifts, support, love and our highest levels of energy/light to the elementals, animals and other members of the natural world.
We'll meditate, sing, dance and do all we can to create equilibrium in our midst.

Just though you'd like to know.

Namaste.

No comments: